Qatar has established collaboration with several international organisations.
Qatar signed a memorandum of understanding with The European Centre for Nuclear Research (CERN), on the border of Geneva, Switzerland, and France. This will enable us to take part in many of the programs offered by CERN for students, teachers, and researchers. We will be announcing those programs as they become available.
Qatar Physics Society is now a member of Particle Physics Master Class, Poland. QPS page can be viewed here.
Qatar Physics Society is in the process of seeking affiliation with following societies:
- European Physics Society (EPS), Paris, France.
- Institute of Physics (IOP), UK
- International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP), Brussels, Belgium.
- International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA), USA.
- European Federation of Corrosion (EFC), Milan, Italy